Monday, May 4, 2009

hello again!!

Hi all. It has been a really long time since I blogged.
I have been creating still, just not blogging it. There has not been a whole lot going on. My husband is working the never ending 13 hour shifts 7 days a week. poor guy. he has to cover for a lame sicko that called in sick for the next 8 weeks. I don't get it, but that is a whole different issue. We have lost 2 more friends since I last posted. A 34 year old mother of 1 died of breast cancer, and 41 year old friend of ours with 3 young children died of a brain aneurysm.
We also had to put our beloved dog Cedric to sleep. That just breaks my heart, still. it has been 32 days now, and i still miss him so bad.

We have 2 new members in our family now. Maxwell and Sulley. Max is the black one and Sulley is the one with spots. They are catahoula Leopard dogs. We found them from a rescue shelter in York NE. We are having so much fun with them. We have had them for about 10 days, and they are learning very quickly.


I hope to come back later tonight with a few cards I have made lately. See you later!


7 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

I'm so sorry for your losses. I can't wait to see what you've been making.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Kotter.....
(well it rhymes with daughter)

BamaBella said...

What beautiful puppies! We have three doxies and they are so dear to our hearts. I just wanted to write a quick note and thank you for becoming a follower on our blog, Southernbellafms. I hope you can find some time to enter our challenges and contests for great StampingBella items!
MWAH,
Kim
BamaBella

Carole said...

Really sweet pictures...lovely dogs.
Carole

Amy said...

Just stopping by to admire the work. :-)

Rachelle Christensen said...

I wanted to tell you that I’m hosting an incredible giveaway for a $195 EZ View Desktop on my blog. Come on over and enter!

Louella said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your loved ones, I had a wonderful dog I loved so much, whom passes away, and it hurts, just as a beloved friend, or child, May you find peace, on a happy note, what beautiful new puppies you have! I have never heard of those kind of dogs befor, I know you'll have years of joy with them, Louella