Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I spent it all!!

Every last dime is accounted for. I bought a 4 pack of circle nesties from cut at home. They gave me a 40% off coupon for signing up for the newsletter. Thanks to Shannon for pointing me there. I only had to pay $56 for the 4 pack. That is like getting 2 sets free!
Have you seen the pinking circle nesties yet. ohhh I want those, I almost bought them but there are so many more things that I want first.

Then I received a comment from Susan who sent me to themerriartist.com wow they have copic sketch markers for $4.46. I usually pay $6. per marker. so I was happy. They even had free shipping for spending over $95.00. So that tells you a little about how crazy i went in the marker category.

Then I took advantage of the free shipping at Stamping Bella. Did you all see the bitty flower girls? they are so adorable. My friend Amy and I went a little nutso on them.
I am also going to paint and fix up my scrap room a little. Put some shelves up and decorate a little. It is part of the basement, which is Dave's sanctuary also, so I can't go nuts with the pink he said. I am going for a shabby chic look, so if you have any ideas for me, let me know please. I will have to post some pics of my room now. So there you have it, I spent like mad, and I think I saved just enough to get a new purse too. have a good one everybody!! Don't forget to vote!

No comments: