Saturday, November 29, 2008

shoebox swap cards

Hello! Black Friday has come and gone, and I still have not even started my Christmas shopping. We had a great time yesterday at my mom and dads. We had a great thanksgiving dinner, lots of deserts, then we all settled in and played some games. Electronic Monopoly, then a card game we always play called penalty. Dave had to go to work at 9 so he did not get to stay long, but we did have fun.

On to my cards. This first one is Cheerabella I believe. I received this one in the shoebox swap I did, it was run by Tangii. She goes out of her way doing these swaps and things. I really am thankful for what she does. So in the shoebox swap, is an image, at least 1 6x6 paper, ribbon and embellishments. I like this one I am not sure who it came from but, good choice on the paper and embellies!
This second card is made with paper from my bella sistah Jacquie. I only have her for 1 more day, boo hoo! She has been a great sistah!!! If you play along in Jan and get her, you will not be disappointed!!
Anyway, this is daisy bittybloom, isn't she cute? I love all the bittyblooms available at stamping Bella. They are all way cute.

I managed to get my inside all decorated for Christmas, now to do the outside, maybe tomorrow. Have a great night, see you all later.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Danni said...

Cute!! Love the bittybloom one!

stampingtink said...

They're adorable! I love the shoe box swaps that I received and I love that new sweetie on the second card. Love them!

Sarah said...

Both cards are adorable!!

Mae said...

Super Cute!!! Love them.

Meli Palmer said...

I love that cheerleader card!