Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!!

I guess i had better get my butt in gear and make a post to my peeps. How was every ones holiday? Mine was great!! We spent Christmas day and New Years Eve at my parents house, playing games and eating of course. My mom makes the best potato soup. MMM it was so good, kind of a tradition to have it on New years eve.
I have also been busy with a makeover of my scrap room. My friend Amy helped me paint and organize everything. I have a few more things to do before I can show you all pics, but I love how the color turned out. It is a blueish green similar to Breeze from CTMH. Thanks to Amy for helping me get it done. If it was not for her I would not have even started yet. lol
Well my goal this year as far as scrapping goes, is to make at least 2 posts a week if not more. I also want to start sending out some of the cards I have been making. I hope to post more than that but don't want to set an unrealistic goal for myself. I have some blog candy to give away this week, so stay tuned...


No comments: