Sunday, January 18, 2009

martini break

I am not a drinker, I don't even know what a martini is made of. I do think this bella is super cute though!! lol
She is colored with copic markers and I used BG papers. I have to apologize, I can't remember where the sketch came from.
I have been working on some layouts lately, I will be posting some of them this week. I have been getting pics made that are not just 4x6 and am scrapping them. I have 3 to share with you this week.
Also on another note, my counter quit working, I noticed a lot of others counters not working also. I signed up for a new one and am starting over with my count. have a great night!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Angélique said...

It's a lovely card.
And here the same: I don't drink either and don't know what a martini is made of, but this Bella is "Ubercute!!" ;)

Loreen said...

Love the card! Great coloring and paper choice =)

Ann Kranitz said...

Super cute!!

Katie Cotton said...

oh she is toooo cute!

Danni said...

Cute card!!

Lisa T said...

I *love* this card. BG makes the best papers!

Christy said...

Very yummy design...I think I probably would have made it a cosmopolitan (...only ever had one in my whole life). LOL