Sunday, September 21, 2008

I have been tagged!

I can't believe it is time to get ready for the week already. We went to see Annie at the local community theatre today. Taylor loved it, Brad not so much. As soon as it was over he said quite loudly, "finally, its over". How embarrasing, but we were with grandparents and great grandparents, they all started laughing at him. We will have a little talk tonight!


I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!!
****My Bella sister Jaquie from Javablu stamper has tagged me.
She says I am IT so here goes ...and the rules are:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


seven facts about me.

1. I have been with my hubby for 21 years.
2. I used to be a drummer.
3. I am a gadget junkie.
4. I have been at my job for 13 years.
5. I cry about everything. happy, mad, sad, excited, whatever!
6. I hate to cook.
7. I have never been out of the country.

Ok now I have to tag 7 other poeple...

1. My bestest friend Amy Rambo.
2. Snoopy at Snoopy's Homemade Fun.
3. Sarah from Scrampin Mama
4. Fresh and Fun blog.
5. Nona at Nona's Pearl of wisdom.
6. Jen at I(heart)2stamp.
7. Jamie at Sweet little designs.

There you have it. It is your turn now.





2 comments:

Snoopy said...

Hi Carri,

Thanks for the tag! It's so cool that you included me. I can't play this time. We've had our identity stolen several times now and I don't like to publish anything too personal on my blog. I do appreciate you thinking of me, though.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Unknown said...

Ok, it took me a few days, but I played along! Thanks for thinking of me!