Friday, September 12, 2008

It is Friday again...

and I have not posted for a week now.
I have my scrap room in the basement, but, during the summer I move everything up into my dining room. The kids like to play out back, and this way I can scrap and keep an eye on them at the same time. So it is like the best of both worlds.

Well this week I moved everything back downstairs. I had to organize and clean and it took all week. So I haven't done any creating. I tried to create once, but after I had the whole image colored, and i started on her hair, my copic started to drip. I have never had that happen. It dripped all over the image I had just colored and ruined it. So I gave up for the night and went to bed.

I received a great package from my Bella Sister, Jacquie. I took pics but have not had a chance to post them yet. I have my scrapping group tonight so i hope to get them posted sat morning. Well i hope everyone has a great weekend. i will be back tomorrow.

No comments: