Sunday, September 14, 2008

it was a success

WOOHOOO!!!!!! We did it! Brad tried on about 18 different pair of jeans, with minimal whining. The best news is we found a pair to fit! It was a long day, but so worth it. i saved the tags so I can go back and get the exact same cut if he needs more throughout the year. We scooped up 4 pair of them to hopefully avoid another day like yesterday.


This is the card I was telling you about. The one that my copic dripped on, I think I did a pretty good job fixing it with my blender pen and the stickles on the wing. I received this image from a bellaholics member. Thank you! I love this image. have a great Sunday, I don't have any plans for today, except laundry, and getting ready for the week. Thanks for stopping by.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Javablustamper said...

Awesome card Sistah!!! I love your coloring, even with a drip, which I couldn't even tell!! Thanks for sharing & glad you found the jeans he needed! Have a great day!!

Debby said...

Very cute! Regarding your copic; is it one you refilled? If not, contact copic. I'm sure they will help you.

Monica said...

Very Cute!! I love her... need to order her!!

Christi Flores said...

Your card is so sweet!! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

It's an adorable card! You were able to fix the ink drop quite well. Have you tried opening both ends of the marker to equalize the pressure? That's one of the tips from Marianne @ http://www.ilikemarkers.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

Can't even tell that there was a goof or dribble! You did a superb job!
Hugs~ Kim