Sunday, October 19, 2008

BSC #50 and prezzies from my sistah


Hi all, I have been gone a while it seems. My mother is always the first to remind me that I have not posted for a while. =-)

We had a great weekend. Taylor had a slumber party fri night and I had my scrapbook group. Bradley had a friend over to play, so I think we all had a good time. Sat, we had our last soccer game of the season. Then off to another birthday party. Another slumber party for Taylor. When she finally got home today, we headed off to another bday party, for my nieces and nephews. it was at a local park we had a bonfire and played and climbed (which I will pay for tomorrow I am sure). It was just a really fun time.

Well friday I got home and there were 2 envelopes waiting for me. My bella sistah Jacquie spoiled me again. just look at the goodies I received from her. cards, a new bella to play with, papers and matching embellies, and the second book in the twilight series. I can't wait to get started on it. The last one took me about 2 days, but I was home sick and had lots of time to read. I have to work full time this week, I am not used to doing that, so I am sure I will not have time to do anything. Thanks so much Jacquie, you really made my day!!!

Here is my version of BSC #50. this is paper that Jacquie gave me, and the bella from her also. I used bella dots on the pink pieces. It was a fun card to make.
Well I don't know how much I will be around this week, but I will try to check in. Have a good night and be well.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Danni said...

Fun goodies from your bella sister and a cute card!

stampingtink said...

Very cute card and what fun stuff from your Sistah!

Shannon Roberts said...

Lucky GIRL!! To sweet! Hey on New Moon make sure you stick it out; to me it was the hardest of the 4 to read. But you will LUV IT!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great goodies from Jacquie. I'm sure she was happy to see you use them so quickly. Enjoy your new book.

Christi Flores said...

Love the goodies from your sistah and your card is so sweet!!