Monday, October 20, 2008

cards by Taylor and I


Monday is here and almost gone!! yeah I usually like Monday's because I work from 9 to 11:30 but, today I worked till 5. it was a long day. Thanks to my mom for picking up my kiddos from school today!!!.
Well Taylor and I decided to make a few cards tonight while the boys were out back playing catch. This is what I came up with. It is a sketch from Taylor VanBruggens blog, Taylored Expressions. Go check out her blog, she has some really nice work on it. I just realized that I accidentally deleted the pic of Taylor's card that she cased from Jacquie Peifer. let me see if I can get this to work, and get it back. Thanks for looking.

I will have some blog candy coming up soon. so check back often!!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Javablustamper said...

Awesome card Carri!!! I love it!!

Lynn Put said...

This is such a cute card! Love the designer paper with this Riley image!