Monday, October 13, 2008

I am home!

It is so fun to go on a trip, and always so good to be home. My friend Amy over at The Scrap addict, (who is giving away some blog candy) went with me to CKC convention in Kansas City this weekend. We had a blast! Now our opinions may differ slightly about the convention, but, in my opinion it was pretty bad. The vendors part was pretty good and they had some really good deals. We did some damage to our pocket books, unless you know our husbands, then we hardly spent anything! We actually left the crop on friday night and went back to our hotel to scrap. Then the next night, we called a local Archivers and went to their scrap mania from 5-11. It is so much more fun than the ckc. Don't get me wrong, we had a great time, but how can you not with someone that cracks you up constantly. Luv ya girl!

I did not get much done because we played and talked so much, but when I get home from work I will post 2 cards that I did. See you later tonight.

No comments: