Wednesday, October 29, 2008

long time no post...

Hi all, I have been so busy getting ready for our schools fall party. Plus I was working a lot last week. I have not had much time too play. I wanted to shout a big Thanks out to my bellah sistah Jacquie Peifer. I received a package in the mail today. It was from the kitchen sink. the chick stamps!!! Thank you Jacquie!!

I also received lots and lots of buttons and some copic markers from my great friend Amy Rambo. She put the buttons in a vase and put daisies on the markers so it looked like a bouquet of flowers. very cute. Thanks Amy!!

You guys have made this birthday great!!!

2 comments:

Javablustamper said...

I am SO glaf you got it and SO glad you like it!! Happy Birthday and ENJOY!!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!